Thursday, January 19, 2012

Organization is a mission


OK so I am kind of a neat freak, just ask my hubby. But I am OK with it and as he says its just a quirk that he loves me for!  Any way we have and issue with the shoes at our house (by we I mean me). They take them off and leave them there, not probably a big deal unless of course you want to exit the house or go to the basement to do laundry. So in other words they are there for me to trip over. Its a health hazard I tell you! So I am sitting here looking at IKEA for something completely different than shoe organization but stumble upon this...







Do you hear the angels singing?? Its a shoe cabinet!!!! This one would hold about 8 pair of adult shoes and probably 4 pairs of the boys little shoes in each box/ drawer.  Alright probably not a big deal to other people but I get excited about little things and if my house looks cleaning and less cluttered I am a very happy girl!

Are you a neat freak like me? Do you have shoe issues too? I hope I am not alone in this battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment