Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Making the Move



If you have read my profile one of the things listed that I said I would be talking about was my daughters gluten issues and making the move to changing our eating habits to help her. I have been reading "The G Free Diet" by Elizabeth Hasselbeck and to say it has rocked my world is probably an understatement! It has completely changed the way I look at pretty much everything we buy for our home. There is so much out there that contains gluten or toxins that its SCARY!!

I have come to the realization after thinking I would just run into the grocery store to get a few things that we had run out of... yeah right! Reading labels has to become my new normal, not just when I was on a diet. Anyway 45 minutes later I walked out with WAY less than I went in for. I know our overall health will benefit but I just needed to vent that this is not an easy change, it will take time but I am committed to making it! Not only for my health but families. So if anyone is reading this and wants to comment on their healthy eating habits, tips or trick that would be great! Let me know I am not just talking to myself (which I may well be and I am OK with it) LOL.

Have a great Wednesday and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment