Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

Hi everyone or me! We finished the kids Valentines last night and I must say they turned out pretty darn cute!! We got the idea off Facebook and Party On! Designs, there is a link to her Etsy shop check it out if you have a party coming up she has a bunch of very cute things!! But here is a picture of the crayons we made!
We ended up making 60 of them so they could all take some somewhere!! Forgive the quality of the photo it was late and all I had was my phone at the time.

We don't really do anything special as far as going out for Valentine's Day just spend it all together which is OK with me cause that is what the day is about anyway. I am so blessed to have 5 Valentines that mean the WORLD to me!!!

We hope you have a great Valentine's Day and do something with the special people in your life!

What did you send with your kids to school? Do they exchange Valentines?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment