Friday, February 24, 2012

I can see clearly now...

So I am surfing around and came across this amazing idea! 40 Bags in 40 Days. The blogger from White House Black Shutters  did this last year and she is doing it again this year! I am constantly trying to clear the clutter in our house, with 4 kids a hubby and me you can imagine how fast stuff can pile up on you. I will post pics soon of our transformations, before and afters. I have kind of become a blog addict lately (which could be why our house is cluttered! LOL) well that and Pinterest! So many cute ideas out there! Please click the links above to check out both Ann Marie's blog and the link party 40 Bags in 40 Days feel free to comment on how you are doing clearing the crap from your house and lives! Lets face it, it is crap we don't need we just hold on to it in case we might someday! (That's what my hubs says anyway) We won't and if you do cross that bridge then! Spend the time you would have moving the clutter from place to place with your family and friends, do something constructive! At least that's what I am going to try to do!

Here's to another crazy jam packed weekend in our house, I hope yours is great too!

See you soon!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment