Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New years resolutions!

So how are you guys doing on your New Years resolutions? Have you started them yet?LOL  I say that because I have started some but haven't started or haven't been working hard at others. One of my resolutions was be to more organized. And hold my kids accountable for their messes. So I have been working really hard at this one and my other resolution has kind of still be left by the side of the road. Yep you guessed it, the blog has kind of been left by the side. Which is funny, because I actually really like blogging. I think its more of a fear of showing you...ME! Showing you guys the hot mess I and my life can sometimes be. So here is my vow to myself and blog world, I will try my hardest to get at least 3 blog post up a week! I am totally for you guys leaving me messages if I fail at this too! It will help to hold me accountable. Please tell me what you want to see here too.

I hope you all are having a great week so far!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment