Wednesday, September 5, 2012

School days

So my babies started school today! Well 2 of my babies anyway. They were both so excited to start and this mama was excited for them to start too! Now I still got a bit emotional today. Realizing they are growing up way too fast! I swear it was just last year that this girl started kindergarten!!



But today she started get ready for this...the 5th grade!!!!! Can you believe it? I can't!!

And then this little one that I remember bringing home from the hospital, well going to the hospital for that matter like it was just yesterday and now he is starting kindergarten!!



But they were ready like I said before, and I was ready. Not necessarily for them to be gone all day (yes i work full time but i have been able to bring these 2 with me a lot since i work for my parents and work at their house) but more just to get back into a routine! I must say I love a routine! I love knowing what is going on each day, I love having a to do list and being able to cross things off!

So as the kids go back to school and we return to life with some order all be it crazy order it's still some sort or order, I am cherishing those days of having them with me and spending the time I have been able to spend with them!

Here is another shot I took before they walked into school, look at those faces, are they not 2 of the cutest kids ever!!



I hope you all have been able to send your kids off to school with great mornings! I will be posting more about our morning routine later.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment