Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday with us

So Sunday, my girls and myself participated in the Juvenile Diabetes Walk for a Cure. This is a great cause as many are out there. It was a great walk to do with the family and kids. It was only about 2 miles and you did it at your own pace.




Our team raised over $1200.00 for continuing research!! Thats a lot of money for 5 families! We were very proud! You can donate to this cause at anytime by clicking this link.

This is a very close to our heart cause as last March my BFF's 2 year old at the time was in the hospital very sick when they found out she was diabetic! It was a very scary few days but obviously it go a lot better after they found out what the problem was. It is still an ongoing always there thought for them I am sure but Nikki takes it like no one else I know could! She is an amazing mom and I am so proud to say she is my BFF!

Here are a few pics of my girls and I before the walk.

I love Madi's expression here like why are you taking my picture? I just woke up! 

 And this is me and my oldest! She is the best big sister we could have ever asked for to the younger ones! She is such a huge help and the most caring little girl I know! I love you Isabel!!

Hope you all had a great weekend, did you do anything exciting?



No comments:

Post a Comment