Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days

Hi Everyone-

So we are marking today with the 1 day of a new series, we are linking up to the nester's site. Where she is having a linky party of other 31 days blogs. 

So what is our 31 days series going to be about you ask?? Well in short its going to be 31 posts!! If you are subscribed to this blog you have probably noticed that my posts are here and there. Some weeks we post all the time and other weeks well, yeah we don't. But it is I think lack of habit and lack of discipline frankly! So for the next 31 days you will see me every day! (I hope you are still here on day 31! :) ) If you are not a subscriber please subscribe now and follow along with us. But I have a goal this next month and its to get a LOT of stuff done around my house so hopefully that will give us a few great posts and the others we will fill in with what else has been going on in our crazy lives! 

So please come along on this ride with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment