Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!

Hey everyone! So we carved pumpkins last night. Well actually I carved 3 and my hubby spent the entire night carving his own! LOL

But in any event this is more of just a here is how they turned out post not a how to post. I forgot to take pics first of all and I am by no means a carving master as you will see, so I have no business telling you how to do it!

But anyway my oldest wanted a witch and we printed out the template from www.marthastewart.com and then she just taped it on the pumpkins and traced it out. Then I cut it for her. The boys both wanted their initials. We drew those on the pumpkins free hand and then I cut those out too.

So this is how Isabel's and the boy's turned out



And then we had the perfectionist of a hubby's. He seriously spent forever on this! But it did come out awesome!!

Can you tell he is a deer hunter? And the deer kind of looks spooky so it is very halloweenish!!

Do you carve pumpkins? Have you done it yet this year?

Sorry this was so late today but hope you had a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment