Friday, July 27, 2012

Love when its Clean

Hey guys-

So I did some MAJOR cleaning this past weekend. We had my 3 year olds birthday party (I will post those pics later this week) and I decided the house needed to be clean. Because at an outside party everyone comes to look at your house! Yes I am weird and this is one of my quirks. So I took some before and after pictures for you to see. Please don’t judge!

     

So here is the floor under my stove before I cleaned it with Shaklee Basic H2.

060

Yes its gross I know! But I moved on, swept it out and took the basic H2 mixed it with water and wiped it down. 

061

Here is the after. It was so nice to see it clean. Sorry for the bad lighting the sun was shining in the window and gave me really bad shadows! I will work on my photography I promise!!

I then moved to the sides of the stove itself. I hate how it gets so gross from cooking! 

 058

Again all I used was Basic H2 mixed with water and wiped it down again. I did use a toothbrush dipped in water to clean the crack.

Here is the after…059

Can you believe it! I was in shock. I know I shouldn’t be by now but my Shaklee products just keep proving how great they are! And for not a lot of money! One of the things I love is the fact that they  are so affordable. With 1 bottle of Basic H2 I have floor cleaner, window cleaner and and all purpose cleaner. And it lasts FORVER!!! I seriously had the same bottle of it for almost a year! That is a ton of savings for our family! With 4 kids you can imagine how much window or floor cleaner we would have to buy.

What do you think? You can click the link on the right and it will take you to my website if you are interested in getting your own Basic H2. I would love to hear about your before and after's!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment