Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stain Be-Gone!

Who else has ever had their kids at a family members or babysitters while you are either working or at a meeting, whatever and you get them back and the clothes you sent them in is stained? If you like me you don’t want to be “that mom” you know the one that is upset because the clothes you just sent her in are now stained so you pretend to be cool with it, like it doesn’t matter. Its just clothes right? Well maybe its just me but clothes are not cheap and I don’t know about you but I don’t have a money tree to just keep buying new ones. So I went on a mission to find something that would get the stains out! I FOUND IT!!!! Its Shaklee’s Nature Bright. It comes in a 2lb package and it’s the best thing  Here is a picture of the outfit my daughter  came home in…                                                                                                    133                                                                                                              And here is it after a short soak in water and Nature Bright…                     001 (2)                                                                                  I was AMAZED!!! Have you tried Nature Bright? Did you love it? I have since used it on tons of other clothes and love that I don’t have to go buy new ones. I LOVE saving money! I would love you to try the Nature Bright so I linked it above to my site and you can get you some as we call it money savings in a bag! Click on the words Shaklee’s Nature Bright, or the CLEAN picture and either will take you there. Please let me know if you love it as much as we do.  Have a great Tuesday! If you would like to leave a comment on anything you would like to see on the blog (topic, tutorials, anything) I will work on getting that up! Also follow my page by simply entering your email address over on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment